18 December 2009

Week In Alabama

Spent this week at my sister's house with her really cute family!!!! Look at my neices: Katie (6 yrs in January!), Megan (3), & Peyton (20 months). It was an awesome week though everyone who never calls me needed me this week ;-) lol... even got a call from my hairdresser who was worried because she hadn't seen me since May! lol...



After church on Sunday, the family had a pic with their Santa in the front yard. Aren't my sister and her family the cutest???




Then we went to dance class on Monday night for visitor's class. This is Megan's tap dance!




Then, it was Katie's turn. This was her round-off!


>

This was Katie's school party... Guess who played Santa???? ;-) (Nathan!!) Had lots of other fun this week! Miss you all!!!! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments: