15 December 2008

PROJECT #2

IS FINISHED!!! :-D Man, I can't wait til Christmas is over to show you guys these great gifts! lol... I'm so proud that they're actually turning out. You know what else this means though???? YEP! THis mornin after my shower I headed back up to skewl & Picked up my package!!!!! :-D I was so happy to finally get it! It's great! After refilling my tank (for only $9.10 I must add), I went home & immediately started working! It took less than 3 hrs to do project 2! I think I'll go eat when I'm done with this & start on the next one! :-D lol... I'm so happy. (& hungry since I haven't eaten today only drank some egg nog & some water this morn)... HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 10 more days til Christmas!!! & only 5 more days til I go see my neices and sister (& Nathan too ;-) lol) again!!! :-D YAY! This is gonna be a great Christmas with family. Grandma B's even coming down from PA to spend Christmas with us! I'm so happy! Homemade gifts, Grandparents, Neices, Siblings, Mommy, and all the other wonderful things about Christmas.... :-D

If you can't tell I'm just a little excited! lol... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I LUV U!!!!!

No comments: